Trond has long experience with real estate law and matters related to primary industries, including a. succession in agriculture, conveyance of properties, settlement, appraisal, taxes, allodial rights, concessions, inheritance and estate administration. Trond has long experience in litigation.
- Partner, The Law Firm of Seland Orwall DA (2016-)
- Partner, The Law Firm of Orwall & Co DA, formerly Advokatfirma Andersen & Kleiven (1991-2016)
- Norwegian Farmers' Union (1986-1992)
- Norwegian Tax Directorate (1982-1986)
- Norwegian State Housing Bank (1980-1982)
- Norwegian Tax Directorate (1978-1980)
- Candidate of Law, University of Oslo (1977)