Arntzen has extensive experience within business law, including contract law, company law, real estate/construction law and VAT matters. She assists in restructuring, transactions and generational changes, as well as value added tax issues of both national and international character. She also helps in dispute resolution and litigation.
Arntzen has assisted in the preparation and revision of service contracts and standard contract documents, within accounting, IT, and construction. She is also often used as a lecturer.
- Partner, The Law Firm of Seland Orwall DA (2017-)
- Lawyer, The Law Firm of Strandenæs/The Law Firm of Strandenæs AS (2010-2017)
- Associate, The Law Firm of Strandenæs (2007-2010)
- Legal assistant, The Law Firm of Strandenæs (2004-2007)
- Licensed to practice law (2010)
- Candidate of Law, University of Oslo (2007)
- Concentrations in Petroleum Contract Law, Corporate law and Competition Law