Audun Gjøstein works on corporate law, tax law and construction law matters. In particular, he specialises on restructuring of companies and groups, demerger/merger, due diligence processes, purchase and sale of businesses, tax advice, complaints and litigation, construction disputes, public procurements and succession in addition to general contract law and general business law. Gjøstein litigates cases before all courts and is a board member or chairman in several companies.
- Partner, The Law Firm of Seland Orwall DA (2016-)
- Partner, The Law Firm of Seland DA (1993-2016)
- Associate/Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Simonsen & Musæus ANS (1986-1992)
- Higher Executive Officer, Oslo Tax Assessment Office (1985-1986)
- Campaign head for NRK's TV fundraiser "Aksjon Amnesty -84" (1983-1984)
- Admitted to Practice before the Supreme Court of Norway (2004)
- Candidate of Law, University of Oslo (1985)